Whether you’re renovating your house, clearing your lawn, or moving, a dumpster for rent can come in handy. Most people don’t have excess capacity for trash and need to rent a dumpster. So, how does dumpster rental work?
* Call a dumpster rental service such as Colorado’s Box Brothers Rolloff Services. You can get size and price options.
* Clear an area in your driveway or on your street for the arrival. Make sure you provide a space near your home to reduce the amount of walking you have to do to remove the trash.
* If the dumpster’s opening is higher than you can easily reach, consider purchasing a stepladder so you can easily access the waste bin.
* Once it is on-site, place your trash in the dumpster.
* When finished, call the rental company and ask them to remove the item.