Have you considered where to position your rented dumpster? Below are five ways to position your roll-off dumpster properly. You must consider factors such as safety and ease of access prior to positioning your dumpster by applying these five factors.
- Size up the available space against the size of the dumpster
- Ensure that there is a sturdy base for the dumpster to sit on
- Look for areas that are close to the worksite to position the dumpster
- Ensure that there is the minimal effort required in accessing the dumpster
- Check to see whether you need a permit to place the dumpster in a public space.
For help deciding on the placement of your dumpster for rent, do not hesitate to contact Box Brothers in Broomfield, CO today!